Devil's dance, Tango Night - Fabián & Joaquín Bertero - Violin & Piano
Time & Location
About the Event
Fabián Bertero is a Violinist, Composer, Director and Arranger. Classically trained, he is dedicated exclusively to popular music and mainly to Tango since 1992.
Creator of several musical groups, the most important: Bertero Big Band Tango and Lunfarda Orquesta Típica, the latter, nominated for the Gardel 2020 awards for his latest CD.
Clarin Revelation Award 2009 in the Tango category, Academic Secretary of the National Academy of Tango of Argentina, teacher in the Argentine Popular Music career of the Falla Conservatory of Buenos Aires.
Today, it has 6 own record productions, more than 50 productions in collaboration with other artists and 36 tours in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Joaquin Bertero is a Pianist, Composer, and Arranger. He studied classical piano with Antonio de Raco and Aldo Antognazzi. Harmony with Juan Trepiana, Jazz with Abel Rogantini. Specialization in piano tango with Nicolas Ledesma.
He is currently the pianist of the Lunfarda Orquesta Típica and the Madero Tango Iguazú orchestra.
In 2016 he composed the music for the theater play Cosas de la Lluvia.
Starting from their formation in 2018, the duo gave recitals in Buenos Aires, Brussels, Paris and Bern.
- NIEBLA DEL RIACHUELO (Cobián – Cadícamo). Tango.
- LOS MAREADOS (Cobián – Cadícamo). Tango.
- CON ASFALTA Y WIFI (Bertero). Milonga.
- VIDA MÌA (O. y E. Fresedo). Tango.
- NEGRO DEL PLATA (Bertero). Candombe.
- BOLERO MIDLEY:
- VETE DE MÍ (H. Y V. Expósito)
- PIEL CANELA (Bobby Capó).
- …Y DE REPENTE EL AMOR (Ceretti – Bertero).
- DE REPENTE (Aldemaro Romero).
- LE MOULINS DE MON COUR (Michel Legrand). Canción.
- OBLIVIÓN (Piazzolla). Tango.
- EL DÍA QUE ME QUIERAS (Gardel – Lepera). Canción.
- General Ticket€2€20€0
- General ticket+VIP Experience€10€100€0